Counter Stool Roundup
One of the very BEST things about this amazing job of ours is helping sweet clients find that pièce de résistance that brings their whole space together.
This week we've got counter stools on the brain as we sourced some absolute gems for a gorgeous moody, modern kitchen.
Since counter stools are SO very important - especially in an open concept floor plan - we thought we'd share some of our favorites with YOU! And, as usual, we're sourcing high and low to satisfy all budgets.
Click on the pictures to take you right to the source!
Happy Shopping. . .
1. These beauties take chic to a whole new level and you won't believe their shocking price tag! Wouldn't they be stunning against a dark island?
2. Coastal Chic at its best! Serena and Lily's Riviera Stools have long been one of our very favorites; but now that they've introduced a natural version, it's all we can think about. Woven textured stools provide a great source of texture for an otherwise white, bright kitchen.
3. These modern leather stools make a great contrast against an otherwise light and bright space. And clean-up? Well, it's a breeze!
4. If little ones aren't in the picture, these luxurious velvet stools might be JUST the jewelry that your kitchen needs. Can you even imagine these against a charcoal island? Just DREAMY!
5. Last but NEVER least, these woven stools from Ballard offer the perfect amount of texture and contrast for just about any kitchen style or island color! Kid friendly and super comfy; these are always winners in our book.
We so hope this helps narrow down your search a bit!
Need something else sourced (other than bar-stools), we've created our brand new "Design Dilemma" service just for you.
Just send us pictures of your space, your budget, and tell us a bit about what you're looking for and we'll pop over our top 3 choices for your space! Easy breezy and ONLY $50!
Click below to get all of the details:
Design Dilemma Service